Thursday, June 19, 2008

Learning about Blogging


Okay, so I am writing two post in one day maybe I am just bored out of my mind (NOT in my house)! I just wanted you guys to see what my diet (coffee) and exercise (mouse) machine look like while I'm desperately to figure out how to change my layout, add cool things and get new readers for my blog. I am sooo addicted! If any of you have any ideas, feedback or just want to leave a comment on how much you love this blog feel free to to let me know at any time. Come on, I'm in serious need here, help a sister out! How do you add a small picture behind my Title, every time I try it is too big. Thanks for any help I get with this issue. I am looking forward to becoming one of the elite Pro Blogger's (not with my punctuality & grammar!) here on the world wide web! Not really, I just enjoy writing & reading so much that I plan on being around here for awhile and want to do the best that I can. Thanx to everyone that visits me and keep coming back for more.

3 comments:

Apple Joos said...

Hey Kat! Thanks for stopping by! I've found the easiest way to get readers is to do exactly what you did with me-- stop by, read a bit, and then leave a comment. Most bloggers will do what I did-- return the favor. If you keep that up with the same people, you get to build a bond. As far as bells and whistles on a blog, that's not something I was ever impressed with so don't worry about adding a ton of stuff to attract people. All I'm really interested in is the writing! Welcome to the blogsophere!

Kathy said...

Thank you so much apple joos, I value each and every bit of feed back that I receive. I love the bells & whistles thing...you are so right! The writing is the most important, Thanx again!

Mommy In Pink said...

Good luck in your quest for more readers...it takes time...great blog by the way!